ANSI STYLE CARTRIDGE SEAL
HI-BALANCE SINGLE SPRING PUSHER SEAL
- Replaceable Rotating Face Insert
- Rotating Spring
- Shaft or Sleeve Fretting
- Premium Seal Face Materials
- The Champion 651 single spring design goals were performance, simplicity, and economy.
The Champion 651 single spring design goals were performance, simplicity, and economy.
- Engineering features include: bi-directional single spring drive with heavy duty coil rotating single spring for self-cleaning performance meaning no more micro-springs that are easily fouled whether they are wetted or not wetter; only three modular assemblies: gland, spring, and sleeve; hi-balancedesign especially suited for the ANSI pump pressure conditions; and a narrow seal face design for low heat generation.
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Other Alloys (i.e. Hastelloy C276)
- Silicon Carbide SA
- Tungsten Carbide
- Other Materials as Required
- Other Material as Required
- Seal Surface Speeds to 70 FPS
- Test Pressure to 200 PSIG
- Temperatures to 350 Fahrenheit